Sunday, June 28, 2009

Feeling Awesome


Today I feel my power. Today I feel my awesomeness.

This is not said in vain or narcissism.

It is the truth of my reality today.

I had a wave of realizing today how far I have come in my growth in this amazing adventure called life.

I have dared to look at my shadows, my faults, and my scars.

I continue to humbly look at my issues with fear and trust and how each of these issues contributed to the end of my marriage. It would be so much easier to blame. But I would not be growing. I would not be learning. I would not be teaching my son any lessons about love, life and the pursuit of happiness.

I have taken the time, the energy and the risks needed to examine so many, many aspects of my life. Always wanting to simply grow, to love and to make a difference in the lives of others.

Tomorrow will surely bring another challenge and yet another test to my ego, to my strength and to my issues with fears and trust but, just for today, I am relishing in my power and in my awesomeness to have come this far in my evolution.

I cry, I hurt, I pout. I smile, I laugh, I giggle. I feel grief, I feel passion and, today, I feel very proud.

This is my life and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment